Sunday, October 6, 2013

Dream Journal: 10-06-13

October 6, 2013

People were taken from all over the world and sent to these camps where they were used for experiments. One camp turned them into these cyborgs and if someone was defective they were destroyed immediately. (I was standing next to a woman who held her hand out and oil was leaking from her fingers.) Another group was injected with a serum that allowed them to instantly master anything they saw. (People were shown a poker competition and then the entire group was cheering that they could play poker now) The last group was hooked to computers. If the person did something wrong (I forgot what) they were shut down. In my dream I was shut down and as I was walking away to die I tossed a plastic chip the size of a pink eraser to a girl I go to school with so she could re write my information so I could come back under a new name. (She wouldn't do it, but I still lived.) I asked one or two people for their life stories. Last thing I can remember is that a guy next to me let me look through the computer he was hooked to and in the computer I was in this video game that was like a mix of Mario and Minecraft.

What I think brought on this dream in particular:
That night I watched Captain America and he was attached to a machine in the beginning of it, also I was talking to a family member as she was driving me home about a conspiracy theory on the One world, F.E.M.A camps and America planning on putting the people who resist into concentration camps. I think this just freaked me out so much that I was still thinking about it subconsciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment